Spring 2024 Application Dates
Application is open October 3, 2023 – October 31, 2023.
The Application Portal will open at 9:00 a.m.
Students must be admitted to the university to apply for housing.
JSU Housing will prioritize the housing needs of first-time freshmen during this application period.
All assignments are based on availability.
Students seeking housing must have the following completed before a housing assignment is provided:
Immunization records received by the University Health Center and
FAFSA received and processed by the Financial Aid Department.
Students must have balance paid before Spring 2024 Move-In: January 10, 2024.
Please be advised that we are experiencing high call volumes. If you are unable to reach us via phone, please send us a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 1-2 business days.
Thank you for your patience.
JSU Housing Cancellation Policy: Students may cancel their housing assignment by submitting a cancellation request to JSU Housing at email@example.com. The request must include the student’s name and J-Number.
Spring 2024 Move-In
- Residence Halls open at 9:00 a.m. on January 10, 2023, for the Spring 2024 Semester.
- Volunteer assistance will be available.
- Moving carts will be available at each residence hall.
- Parents and students are encouraged to bring their own carts/dollies as our inventory is limited.
There is no limit on the number of guests that may assist students with the move-in process.
- Please consider reducing the number of personal belongings you bring with you to campus. Doing so will help ensure you have a quick and easy unloading process.
JSU Housing No-Show Policy: Student must move in within 48 hours of the scheduled move-in date. Failure to do so will result in the loss of housing assignment. Students requesting late move-in/arrival times should do so by contacting Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org.