- Popcorn-Shaped Magnetic Core–Plasmonic Shell Multifunctional Nanoparticles for the Targeted Magnetic Separation and Enrichment, Label-Free SERS Imaging, and Photothermal Destruction of Multidrug-Resistant Bacteria, Zhen Fan, Dulal Senapati, Sadia Afrin Khan, Anant Kumar Singh, Ashton Hamme, Brian Yust, Dhiraj Sardar, and Paresh Chandra Ray, Chem. A. Eur. J., 2013, 19, 2839 – 2847.
- Theranostic Magnetic Core−Plasmonic Shell Star Shape Nanoparticle for the Isolation of Targeted Rare Tumor Cells from Whole Blood, Fluorescence Imaging, and Photothermal Destruction of Cancer, Zhen Fan, Dulal Senapati, Anant Kumar Singh, and Paresh Chandra Ray, Mol. Pharmaceutics, 2013, 10, 857−866.
- Development of a Long-Range Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy Ruler, Anant Kumar Singh, Sadia Afrin Khan, Zhen Fan, Teresa Demeritte, Dulal Senapati, Rajashekhar Kanchanapally, and Paresh Chandra Ray, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2012, 134, 8662–8669.
- Nanomaterial for Targeted Detection and Photothermal Killing of Bacteria, Ray P C, Khan S A, Singh A K, Senapati D and Fan, Z, Chem. Soc. Rev. 2012,41,3193-3209.
- Multifunctional Plasmonic Shell–Magnetic Core Nanoparticles for Targeted Diagnostics, Isolation, and Photothermal Destruction of Tumor Cells, Zhen Fan, Melanie Shelton, Anant Kumar Singh, Dulal Senapati, Sadia Afrin Khan, and Paresh C Ray, ACS Nano, 2012, 6, 1075-1083.
- Long-Range Nanoparticle Surface-Energy-Transfer Ruler for Monitoring Photothermal Therapy Response, Anant K. Singh , Wentong Lu , Dulal Senapati , Sadia Afrin Khan , Zhen Fan ,Tapas Senapati , Teresa Demeritte , Lule Beqa , and Paresh Chandra Ray, Small, 2011,7,2517-2525
- A Label-Free Gold Nanoparticle Based SERS Assay for Direct Cyanide Detection in Parts-per-Trillion Level and for Probing Nanoparticle Cyanide Interaction, Dulal Senapati, Samuel S. R. Dasary, Anant Kumar Singh, Hongtao Yu and Paresh C Ray, Chem. A. Eur. J, 2011, 17, 8445-8451
- Gold Nano-Popcorn-Based Targeted Diagnosis, Nanotherapy Treatment, and In Situ Monitoring of Photothermal Therapy Response of Prostate Cancer Cells Using Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy, Wentong Lu, Anant Kumar Singh, Sadia Afrin Khan, Dulal Senapati, Hongtao Yu and Paresh C Ray, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2010, 132, 18103–18114
- Size and Shape Dependent Second Order Nonlinear Optical Properties of Nanomaterials and Their Application in Biological and Chemical Sensing, Paresh C Ray, Chem. Rev. 2010, 110, 5332-5365
- Multifunctional Oval Shape Gold Nanoparticle Based Selective Detection of Breast Cancer Cells Using Simple Colorimetric and Highly Sensitive Two-Photon Scattering Assay, Lu W, Sri Ranjini Arumugam, Dulal Senapati, Anant K. Singh, Tahir Arbneshi, Sadia Afrin Khan, Hongtao Yu and Paresh C Ray, ACS Nano, 2010, 4, 1739-1749.