1. Farshad Amini, Ph.D., P.E., F. ASCE, Professor & Chair, Dept. of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Geoenvironmental Engineering Structural Dynamics and Earthquakes Engineering, Forensic Studies (Soils and Structures), Protective Technology, Infrastructure Materials, Multidisciplinary Research.
2. Himagshu Das, Ph.D., P.E., Assistant Professor, Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Computational Hydraulics, Storm Surge Modeling, Sediment Transport, Deep-Sea Bottom Current, Mass Gravity Flow and Water Quality Modeling.
3. Danuta Leszczynska, Ph.D., Professor, Dept. of Civil & Environmental Engineering, & Environmental Science Program. Water, Stormwater and Wastewater (Water Matrix) Contamination, and Treatment; Operational Problems with Secondary Contamination (Water Matrix); Techniques and Mechanisms for Enhancement of Treatment/Removal of Organic and Metallic Contamination (Water and Soil Matrixes); Emerging technologies for Water/Soil.
4. Lin Li, Ph.D., P.E., Associate Professor, Dept. of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Geoenvironmental Engineering, Waste Minimization and Reuse Technologies, Site Remediation, Waste Containment, Fate and Transport of Environmental Contaminants, Reactive Transport Modeling.
5. Yadong Li, Ph.D., P.E., Associate Professor, Dept. of Civil & Environmental Engineering, E-Waste, Solid Waste and Hazardous Waste, Biological Treatment, Environmental Chemistry Groundwater Pollution, Engineering Economics.
6. Wilbur Walters, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Depts. of Civil & Environmental Engineering and Physics, Atmospheric Science, and Geosciences, Development and Characterization of Thin films, Coatings and Nanostructured Materials.
7. Robert Whalin, Ph.D., P.E., Professor, Coastal Engineering (breakwaters, wave transformations, non-linear wave theory, coastal/estuarine hydraulic modeling, long waves, tsunamis, sediment transport, shoreline evolution, tidal circulation, hurricane surge, wind-driven circulation); projectile penetration; weapons effects; high performance computing; organizational performance.
8. Feng Wang, Ph.D. P.E., Associate Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Pavement Management System, Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design, Traffic Engineering, Public Transportation, Intelligent Transportation System.
9. Wei Zheng, Ph.D., P.E., Associate Professor, Dept. of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Earthquake engineering and Seismic design of structures, computational simulation of structures behaviors, static and dynamic experimental tests, structural control, structural health monitoring, concrete and steel structures, precast concrete structures, physical and visual models for educational demonstration.