Other Students

Transient – You are a student who is regularly enrolled and in good standing at another institution and would like to take a course or courses which you intend to transfer back to your regular institution. 

Non-Degree – A non-degree student is one who is not pursuing a degree program. 

Dual Enrollment You are a high school student who would like to take college credit while in high school

Home Schooled

High School Equivalency Diploma

Post-baccalaureate (Second Bachelor's Degree) – You have earned your first bachelor’s degree, but would like to pursue a second bachelor’s degree.