- Degree Plan (This form is for Departmental Advising purposes only; not required by the Graduate School)
- Application for Graduate Degree Candidacy– A form is NO longer required. Students should declare candidacy by registering for Candidacy via PAWS at the time of registration.
The Student Should be registered for the appropriate course:
- Master’s = GNST 500
- Specialist = GNST 600
- Doctoral = GNST 700
Applications for Examinations
- GECE – Online Proctor Agreement
- Graduate Area Comprehensive Examination– A form is NO longer required. Students should register to take the GACE via PAWS at the time of registration.The Student Should be registered for the appropriate course:
- Master’s GACE = GNST 555
- Specialist GACE = GNST 666
- Doctoral GACE = GNST 888
Keep up-to-date with all important dates for the current semester at Jackson State University. If you have any questions about the information listed, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help you further.