Please follow these steps when applying to obtain an M.A. degree in Urban and Regional Planning:
1. Complete an online application with the Division of Graduate Studies http://www.jsums.edu/graduateschool/prospective-students-home/
2. Submit one official transcript from all universities/colleges/junior colleges attended
3. Non-Mississippi residents must pay an out-of-state application fee of $25.00
4. Submit a copy of your immunization records
5. International applicants must submit a satisfactory TOEFL or IELTS score
6. GRE official score report of fewer than five years old
7. Statement of Purpose indicating your skills, background, interest in the program, and what would you like to do professionally once your graduate. There is no specific format to use for this requirement.
The above-required documents must be submitted via online your portal account.
*We accept new M.A. students for the fall and spring semesters.