A prospective student who is not a citizen of the United States applying for admission to Jackson State University as an undergraduate must apply for admission at least four months prior to the desired date of entrance and must submit the following required documents two months prior to registration:
2. American College Test Score (ACT) of not less than 18 or combined Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) of not less than 880 (Reading and Math only).Jackson State University's college code is 2204 amd the SAT college code is 1341.
3. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of not less than 525(W) or 194(C).
4. Certified, translated copies of all transcripts, mark sheets, and diplomas.
5. Certified Declaration of Financial Support (sufficient funds to cover expenses for one academic year should be placed on deposit with the Jackson State University Office of Fiscal Affairs).
6. Completed student health form showing proof of immunization compliance for measles and rubella, if born after December 31, 1956.
Submit your official documents to the following address: