In order to access the university's online services, faculty, staff, and students must use a valid NetID.
- To create a NetID click here
- To access your P.A.W.S. account click and follow the steps as outlined in the NetID instructions located in P.A.W.S.
Blackboard Learn 9.1 Learning Management System (LMS)
Blackboard Learn 9.1 enables faculty to manage an online teaching and learning environment. Blackboard suite of tools can be used to supplement traditional instruction or to deliver complete online courses. Some additional resources available to faculty, staff, and students in Blackboard are the following:
- SafeAssign – Plagiarism System
- Kaltura – Video Platform
- Internship.com – Internship and Job Search
- Turning Technologies – Student Response System
- Textbook Book Integration
For more information contact the Instructional Technology Helpdesk at 601.979.0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org