Click here to view pdf version of the DURP Program Admissions Information.
- Complete an online application with the Division of Graduate Studies http://www.jsums.edu/grad_form.cfm
The following items must be sent to the (main campus) Division of Graduate Studies, PO Box 17095, Jackson, MS 39217
- A copy of your Immunization Records http://www.jsums.edu/gradeschool/immunization_records/
- Out-of-state and International applicants must submit a $25.00 application fee (money orders only).
- International applicants must submit satisfactory TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- Application for an Out-of-State FeeWaiver". Eligibility…………
- *International applicants must also file a Certified Declaration of Financial Support with the University with the Division of International Studies. Click for: Form I-134, Affidavit of Support (pdf).
The Urban and Regional Planning Department requires the following documents:
Please use the following mailing address: Urban and Regional Planning Department, Universities Center, 3825 Ridgewood Road, Box 23, Jackson, MS 39211.
- An official copy of your transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three letters of recommendation and the recomender form checklist http://www.jsums.edu/graduateschool/files/2012/081/generic_form.pdf
- Statement of Purpose indicating your interest, skills and background and future aspirations
- Official copy of GRE Scores (must be less than five years)