Our writing consultants are trained to work with students on a wide range of writing projects, including:
- Academic papers and essays
- Research proposals and papers
- Personal statements and scholarship applications
- Lab reports and scientific papers
- Creative writing
- Business and technical writing
Our Richard Wright Writing Center for Writing, Rhetoric, and Research is open to all students and our services are provided free of charge. We offer both online and in-person consultations and we schedule appointments in advance or welcome walk-ins.
Our goal is to help students become more confident and proficient writers and to empower them to take ownership of their own learning and writing process. Whether you are struggling with a specific writing assignment or just want to improve your writing skills, we are here to help.